Focus Ratings is a ratings service designed to aid you and help you narrow the field so that you can concentrate on the real contenders. Our completely computerised analysis system selects the top three rated horses from each race and sends out the ratings every day at 10:00 a.m. (Check our Sample Ratings)
● Focus Ratings covers all UK & Irish races and only costs £27 a month (+VAT) or £67 a quarter (+VAT)!
● Check out our Incredible Results! – Read the Independant Reviews! – It’s easy to use – especially with our Focus Ratings Handbook and our useful Cheat Sheet – We’ve even got our own System Builder to help you use the ratings to their fullest extent!
A reasonable day for us yesterday.
And the System Selections even went out on time!
We made a slight profit for our First Page Strategy and…
In the non-handicap races, the top rated horse had a strike rate of 45% and would have made you a profit of 39.5% on your stakes.
Anyway, I’ll get to that, firstly let’s get on and take a quick look at yesterday’s results in more detail….
Please Tweet this to your followers so that they can share the goodness. Tweet this!
● For our recent winners from the morning ratings, click on Recent Winners…
● For our latest posts, click on Latest Posts…
● In addition to the normal morning ratings, we also automatically supply a preview of the ratings at 5pm the day before the race.
Scroll down for more information…
|2016-08-29||Roscommon||18:30||A Shin Kildare||1||3.75||4.14|
|2016-08-29||Roscommon||17:00||Sir Edwin Landseer||1||3.00||3.55|
|2016-08-29||Newcastle (AW)||16:00||Kiwi Bay||1||5.00||5.13|
|2016-08-29||Chepstow||13:30||Knight Of The Air||1||7.00||9.60|
As you know, unlike many racing services, I very rarely send out “Sales” emails…
In fact I have only sent out 1 in the 3 years that Focus Ratings has been going.
However, my friend Nicky Doyle has come up with a special offer that’s only available to you guys.
Nicky is a form study expert (who knows the Irish form especially well) and he runs Bet Alchemist.
He’s an all round good guy who is a proper horse racing fan and expert with over 30 years of horse racing knowledge banked.
He’s also a family man (in fact, when I spoke on Skype to him at the weekend, he was very busy looking after his kids whilst his wife was out) and he works in IT, as I used to do.
He did me a big favour and promoted Focus Ratings about 18 months ago and he made me chuckle when he told me that he was going to use his commission to buy a point to pointer.
Now, that shows how dedicated to racing he is.
In fact, he owns shares in a few horses trained by none other than Willie Mullins.
So, what’s the offer that he’s prepared to only share with us?